Re: Subplots not drawing correctly.

From: withaar
Subject: Re: Subplots not drawing correctly.
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 11:01:44 -0700

You added "grid on" commands to each subplot command I assume? So this is something different. I agree with Doug - your plot shows this.

I assume the lines are there, but are faint. The default graphics toolkit is "qt" and it works fine for me. When I change to "fltk" I also get the faint lines that are barely visible.

Try this:

  close all
  graphics_toolkit('qt')
  plot_tf_comparisons_0
If that still doesn't work, try different sizes for your plot window, use the print() command to save to png, or manipulate the grid line width directly in the properties.

Willem