Re: extract data from graph ?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: extract data from graph ?
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 20:25:19 -0400

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 3:22 AM, CdeMills <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was a few days on displacement.
>
> What a great list ! Thanks to everyone who responded.
>
> I worked with engauge. Great job. The original data were quite noisy, it
> made a good job of low-pass filtering the curves.

replying for posterity:

Some of this is out of date, but one list of data digitizers:
http://www.ccp14.ac.uk/solution/hardcopy2data.htm

Also, xyscan is GPLv3 tool:
http://rhig.physics.yale.edu/~ullrich/software/xyscan/

Datamelt (used to be SCaViS) will supposedly let you do this and more:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DataMelt

and I'm a fan of WebPlotDigitizer, an HTML5 tool with both a web-based
and a standalone, open source (AGPLv3) version:
https://automeris.io/WebPlotDigitizer/

a fan because as long as i can remember the name/website i don't have
to install anything