Re: embedded octave .m function in c++ code

From: Carlo De Falco
Subject: Re: embedded octave .m function in c++ code
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 10:02:45 +0000

Hi,

> On 4 Jan 2018, at 20:15, LARTAUD PIERRE-JEAN p0900825 <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I have already read a lot about standalone programs, here —>
> https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/v4.0.3/Standalone-Programs.html#Standalone-Programs
> I’ve been able to make the given (second one) example work without troubles,
> but I don’t understand how to fit it to my need.

That example is essentially showing all you need to know on the Octave side so,
if there is something more related to your specific problem you want to ask for,
you need to make your question more specific.

What is the Octave function you want to call from C++, what input do you need
to pass?
What output do you need to recieve? What have you tried already? What did not
work?

But first, have you considered whether embedding the Octave interpreter is what
you really need? Have you considered having your C++ and Octave run as separate
processes exchanging data via files?

c.