Re: Machine learning support

From: sharanbr
Subject: Re: Machine learning support
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 02:20:08 -0700 (MST)

Hi Juan,The following is my problem statement (in bold):*The system i am
testing basically generate events. Sequence of these are of interest to
me.One can manually look at these event sequence and recognize them to be
useful. But manual process is very cumbersome and also there could be
millions of events within which one has to look for interesting events.The
interesting event sequence are known a-priori. The spacing between these
events can vary though.*I can provide more details if needed.> I am looking
for some inputs about the right method to> use for a problem statement.The
question is too general and vague. Be specific and answer will come.