GUI in Octave

From: Miroslav Kecer
Subject: GUI in Octave
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 23:21:14 +0100

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Miroslav Kecer, I study oil engineering. For my bachelor's thesis I have to create a model. I was thinking about using GNU Octave.
I have a simple question, not having experience with programming, I would like to know if I will be able to create "value input interface", or some kind of alternative like is shown in picture in inclosure.

I apologize in advance for my stupid question.

Yours sincerely,
Miroslav Kecer