Questions about de_min in octave

From: denizyazgac
Subject: Questions about de_min in octave
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 00:34:52 -0700 (MST)

1- I have a function with 3 parameters  [x(1),x(2),x(3)] and I try to solve
minimum of that function and try to get optimal  [x(1),x(2),x(3)]
I know the upper and lower bound of that parameters but there shoud be also
some constrains like x(3)=>x(2)
I can not define that constrain and solution shows me x(2)>x(3) sometime.
How can I implement  x(3)=>x(2) for all possible iteration of de_min.

2-Sometimes convergence parameter shows 0 but "optimal" parameters out of
bound.

Thanks