Re: nargout for methods

From: jjg
Subject: Re: nargout for methods
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 16:32:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your note.  After reading it, I created a minimal example class
to exhibit the problem and find the same as you, everything works fine.
After a lot of debugging (a bisection on my stable class, deleting things
until it started working properly) I find that the problem was that my class
overrides subsref, and used a singular return value.  Once I modified it to
return varargout instead, everything started working.

In case anyone happens across a similar issue, the commit which fixed the
issue is  here
<https://github.com/jjgreen/mvpoly/commit/457e8c76850f9a4ae49edcd2e48b0e917f3c774c?diff=split>

.

Thank you to all who took the time to look at this, very much appreciated.

Cheers

Jim