Re: FEAtool Multiphysics Utilization Errors

From: Rodolfo Silva
Subject: Re: FEAtool Multiphysics Utilization Errors
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 19:23:43 -0400

Why don you report the problem directly to Featool developers? Do not make sense ask for help here, if the main problem was above octave.

http://www.featool.com/about/

Best Regards.

On 07/06/2017 04:33 PM, Meet Patel wrote:
To whom it may concern,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Meet and I am currently getting the following errors (pasted below this email) when I attempt to use GUI simulator called FEAtool multiphysics. The application itself opens through octave but doesn't process to 100% functionality, causing some of they key tools/features to not run when clicked on or just be completely absent from the application.

The errors I keep receiving are these:

execution error in graphics callback function
error: invalid conversion from real matrix to real scalar
error: waitfor: invalid handle value

Do you have any suggestions for any solutions that I can possibly implement?
Thank You!

Regards,
Meet Patel