Can I make Derivation program from some Octave source codes?

From: SATO, Koji
Subject: Can I make Derivation program from some Octave source codes?
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 18:31:30 +0900

Hi all.

I wrote "xcor_Analyzer" on MATLAB.

(Snapshots: )
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0324hbghiekxeq2/AABQYY-iuRAVixd1lS7taoUua?dl=0

And I want to transport the program to the "Unity" platform.
For main algorithms, I can write it down from zero.
But the other functions, like "audioread()" and so forth, I wish I can USE the GNU Octave codes.

Is it possible for me to use such GNU Octave source codes "partially"?
As a matter of cource, I will provide this newer "xcor_Analyzer" system under GPL, via GitHub.

If there is certain permission for this kind of challenge, I'm very grad to build the xcor_Analyzer on the new platform.

Is it able for me to do it?
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Renpoo