Help to make the Command line mouse compatible!

From: Harendra Fernando
Subject: Help to make the Command line mouse compatible!
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 20:14:01 +1000

Hi Octave developers,

Firstly, I appreciate your effort to make Octave available. And Thank you!

I  recently installed Ocatve in a Windows 10 64-bit machine. I can not select text using the mouse in the command line (command window).

I saw this command line mouse compatible issue has been sorted (see below).

https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=45003

But I could not find any instructions/guide lines or advice to fix this issue.

I am grateful if you could let me know the instructions or direct me to the correct site to find the instructions.

Best Regards
Julian

--
Julian Fernando