Re: how to use fft in c++

From: Progressive
Subject: Re: how to use fft in c++
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2017 10:54:11 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, thanks again! That's nice!

But I still don't get it..   I reduced the code to figure out the problem:

#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string>
#include <math.h>

#include <oct.h>
#include <builtin-defun-decls.h>
// #include <toplev.h>

using namespace std;

int main()
{

        DEFUN_DLD(testfft, args, nargout, "\testfft\n\")
        {
                octave_value_list retval;
                int nargin = args.length ();

                retval = Ffft (args);
                return retval;
        }

        return 1;
}

and get:

address@hidden:~/analysis/analyse_tree/Filter/Octave$ mkoctfile try.cc
try.cc:17:36: warning: missing terminating " character [enabled by default]
  DEFUN_DLD(testfft, args, nargout, "\testfft\n\")
                                    ^
try.cc:33:0: error: unterminated argument list invoking macro "DEFUN_DLD"

 ^
try.cc: In function ‘int main()’:
try.cc:17:2: error: ‘DEFUN_DLD’ was not declared in this scope
  DEFUN_DLD(testfft, args, nargout, "\testfft\n\")
  ^
try.cc:17:2: error: expected ‘;’ at end of input
try.cc:17:2: error: expected ‘}’ at end of input
address@hidden:~/analysis/analyse_tree/Filter/Octave$

I have no idea any more. The only difference I notice is, that I include
#include <oct.h> instead of #include <octave/oct.> but the latter does not
work. And with the former I can at least do calculations and so on - but not
calling functions.
I would highly appreciate any help!

Pantxo wrote