Re: Octave 4.2 binary + all packages in Linux ?

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Octave 4.2 binary + all packages in Linux ?
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:50:51 -0400

On Apr 13, 2017 1:12 PM, "Mike Miller" <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 09:37:13 -0700, roland65 wrote:
If I worked at a company with a large group of users running a variety
of different distros like this, and they all wanted access to the same
latest version of Octave *not* provided by their distro's package
manager, I would probably try to install it on a server and give either
NFS or SSH access to everyone.

If I were not comfortable building Octave myself or willing to take the
time, I would probably..

Or, contract with someone capable of setting up and maintaining such a setup. Some of whom could probably be initially contacted through this help list or the Octave website.