Re: Plot

From: Kire Pudsje
Subject: Re: Plot
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 07:31:51 +0200

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 5:46 AM, Thomas D. Dean <address@hidden> wrote:

>From my simulation above, both T and B have size (84680,1).

I am reading the data from a file that changes in size, growing some 2600 lines per day.  The file currently has 84000+ entries of a time stamp and a heart beat rate, I called bmp from the mfg's android app.

I was offering a simulation to generate a similar grouping of data points.

I want to plot B, but, keep the correlation and x-axis labels with the correct timestamp from T.

Not exactly sure what you want.
If you want to get rid of the connecting line in between, add NaN values
  T=[T;NaN;t1';NaN;t2'];
  B=[B;NaN;bmp1';NaN;bmp2'];