Reading .accdb database file in Octave - how to do it?

From: line_terminator
Subject: Reading .accdb database file in Octave - how to do it?
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 12:56:39 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have spent a lot of hours searching for a reliable way to connect to
Microsoft Access database (in .accdb format) using Octave. I use Octave
4.0.3 on Windows 8.1. Unfortunately, the Internet, although endless, does
not contain many information about connecting to databases in Octave. I did
not find any clear instructions with specified software to use.
Any help will be appreciated!

Regards,