property options for text, others

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: property options for text, others
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 12:56:34 -0500

some functions such as TEXT (and most of the ones listed under text's
'see also') mention in the help that:
"Optional property/value pairs may be used to control the appearance
of the text."

but there is no reference to where one would find a list of valid
property/value pairs.

after a little searching, I did find this page in the documentation:
Top : Plotting : Graphics Data Structures : Graphics Object Properties
: Text Properties

https://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Text-Properties.html#Text-Properties

Is there a useful way to include that information in the help text for
those functions? A link or "use doc _text-properties_ to see the
options" or something would work, but I couldn't seem to find a simple
"doc ___" command that would take you to that node in the manual.  Is
there one?

Nick J.