Re: datetick, reason for explicitly undocumented behavior?

From: Julien Bect
Subject: Re: datetick, reason for explicitly undocumented behavior?
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2017 22:42:11 +0100

Le 01/01/2017 à 20:48, siko1056 a écrit :
Jonathan Suever wrote
It's worth noting that the OP was using the second example on the online
documentation
<https://octave.sourceforge.io/octave/function/datetick.html>
as a guide which also incorrectly transposes the first two inputs. I have
submitted a bug report to the bug tracker
<https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?49954>.

I'm more than happy to help fix this documentation error if someone can
point me towards the best way to contribute changes towards the online
documentation.

-Jonathan
As explained in the bug tracker [1] the change of the online documentation
[2] (actually it is a documentation maintained by Octave forge, the official
Octave documentation for the latest release is found at [3]) depends on a
page update by Carnë.

Kai,

I have just checked: I have r/w access on these pages (but perhaps all OF developpers have ?).

Generating the documentation should be as simple as a call to generate_html_manual... (@Carnë: is there anything else to do ?).

I will try to do it tomorrow.

@++
Julien