Re: DC-DC converter, AC-DC inverter models

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: DC-DC converter, AC-DC inverter models
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 06:44:08 +0000 (UTC)

----- Original Message -----

Among other things LTSpice allows to provide stimuli in .wav files. So you can
have whatever you want time dependent input voltage.

Besides that, LTSpice is essentially GUI + SPICE, and all SPICE features are
still accessible through regular SPICE directives to be entered through text
files. IIRC SPICE allows to specify stimuli as piecewise-linear functions, so
if it's the case, you case still have time-dependent input voltage without .wav
files.

--Sergei.