Re: Problems with xlswrite

From: dariodematties
Subject: Re: Problems with xlswrite
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 08:31:12 -0800 (PST)

You are great Philip! Thanks so much.

        I tested cell2csv and it worked perfectly. It is the no-failure
solution,
so I am relaxed now.
        Yet, the ideal solution -the one which requires the least work from my-
is
to use xlswrite.

        I followed your advise and used jOpendocument.
        I strictly followed the steps you drew.
        I executed the following command:

        xlswrite ('HSTM_Output.ods', sum(H1_CC1_CL4_FiringsUnits), 'H1', 'A7',
'jod');

        And I got the following error in octave:

        error: xlsopen.m: unknown .xls interface "jod" requested.

Thanks