question

From: Alberto Cassinari
Subject: question
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 15:33:07 +0000

Dear Octave,

In this days, I install a package io-2.4.3.tar.gz on my Octave 4.0.4 version with the function “pkg install io-2.4.3.tar.gz”. After installation, when I try to use xmlread function I have a problem, octave in promt write:

warning: the 'xmlread' function is not yet implemented in Octave

Please read <http://www.octave.org/missing.html> to learn how you can

contribute missing functionality.

warning: called from

    __unimplemented__ at line 524 column 5

error: 'xmlread' undefined near line 1 column 6

Do you have some suggestion for fix this problem?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Alberto Cassinari

Application Programmer

160310_FFG_email_signatur

Jobs Spa

Via Emilia Parmense, 164

29122 Piacenza (Italy)

Phone: +39 0523 549611

Fax +39 0523 54750

address@hidden

www.jobs.it

The information contained in this message is confidential or protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete this message. Any unauthorised copying of this message or unauthorised distribution of the information contained herein is prohibited.