Re: ''equationsToMatrix'' like command in octave

From: Colin Macdonald
Subject: Re: ''equationsToMatrix'' like command in octave
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 14:39:35 -0700

On 23/09/16 12:09, bluevales wrote:
I have a set of 3 symbolic and linear equations, like these:

eq1 = A11*U1+A12*U2+A13*U3=0
eq2 = A21*U1+A22*U2+A23*U3=0
eq3 = A31*U1+A32*U2+A33*U3=0

In matlab I use the command "equationsToMatrix" to get the system in the
form of matrices [Aij]*[Ui]=[0]

Is there any equivalent command or an easy way to do that with octave?

We should add such a command in the symbolic package.  I've filed a bug:

https://github.com/cbm755/octsympy/issues/576

Would you like to help?  Your example would be a nice test case!

best,
Colin