octave-fixed compile error

From: danius
Subject: octave-fixed compile error
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 11:53:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I decided to put some effort into the unmaintained package octave-fixed. The
goal would be to make it workable again. Since I have not worked with the
Octave API up to now, this may take some time.

I have already cloned the repo from http://hg.code.sf.net/p/octave/fixed and
looked through the source code.
The first compile error I am struggling with is:

The strange thing is that fixedMatrix.cc is compiling, but fixedCMatrix.cc
is not compiling. I guess that there was an API change with respect to
complex numbers, but I could not find it so far.
If somebody has an hint for me, where to look, I would be really happy :-).

Thx.