Re: Target Motion Analysis - Geometry Pkg

From: Thomas D. Dean
Subject: Re: Target Motion Analysis - Geometry Pkg
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 09:33:35 -0700

On 05/03/16 02:36, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:

I do not understand exactly what you are trying to do, hence I can't
give you precise help. I saw your code and your plot, but this really
did not help to understand the problem you want to solve.

In the difference you want to minimize (you probably want the distance
between the points, not their displacement) UnkLine, if defined at the
beginning, is a function  of BrgLines, so to optimize you will need to
adjust BrgLines.
But again, maybe I just understand what you want.

Given the red and blue lines, how do I determine the green line?

I want to solve for UnkLine, and the mean value of the blue lines was an initial guess, maybe as good as any other guess.

Tom Dean