Re: What is best way to trigger Octave via ethernet?

From: Vision
Subject: Re: What is best way to trigger Octave via ethernet?
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 00:32:15 -0700 (PDT)

Olaf Till-2 wrote
> On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 06:36:46PM +0200, Olaf Till wrote:
> But since you have only one port to read from, reading in blocking
> mode could suffice for you without select.

I think I succeed to let it work with the receive function, but I need to
accept the connection everytime (and disconnect for safety to I suppose).
I use following code at the moment:

%initialisation
s=socket();
bind(s,12345);

%loop
b=accept(s)
len=10;
[data,count]=recv(b,len);
disconnect(b);

Is this a reliable way when you take a power cut into account for instance?

Thank you