Re: printing trellis

From: Max
Subject: Re: printing trellis
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 14:11:58 +0200

Yes, I've read that part too. But it does not explain why only 1 out of
2 similar 16x2 matrices is printed differently with printf.

Could there be some subtle difference between them which is not shown
when printing trellis structure directly with disp()?

--
Max Suraev <address@hidden> http://www.sysmocom.de/
* Alt-Moabit 93