Re: Install image-acquisition package

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: Install image-acquisition package
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 17:33:59 +0100

Am 21. März 2016 16:32:46 MEZ, schrieb "柯 竹鴻" <address@hidden>:
Dear Andreas Weber,

I try to install image-acquistion package using
 octave> pkg install -forge image-acquisition
, but it showed

warning: file -forge does not exist
warning: file image-acquisition does not exist

I try to install octave-headers or liboctave-dev,  but fail.

My OS is Ubuntu12.04.

Could you help me on this problem?

Thank you,

Bill Ke

Ubuntu 12.04 has Octave 3.2 which is far too old. You need to install at least octave 3.8, See here http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Debian_systems#Octave.27s_Personal_Package_Archive_.28PPA.29_for_Ubuntu
--
sent from my Zuse Z22. Please excuse my brevity.