Evaluating objects within the Workspace

From: Christian Merkl
Subject: Evaluating objects within the Workspace
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 05:29:28 +0100

Hello,

while transferring an old MATLAB code with many nested objects to Octave, I ran in some trouble.
Thus, I wanted to check the objects content during debugging.
In MATLAB I was able to do so within the Workspace, when the objects' accesses were set to public.

In Ocatve, this doesn't seem to be possible yet,or?

Thanks for any helpful comments.

Best regards
Christian