errors in testing sqrtm

From: Mudit Sharma
Subject: errors in testing sqrtm
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:01:54 +0530

All,
I am testing the sqrtm function as a stand alone
and thus receiving the errors:
octave:>mkoctfile --link-stand-alone sqrtm.cc

fatal error: errwarn.h: No such file or directory
 #include "errwarn.h"
                     ^
compilation terminated.

I need to change some code in sqrtm and for this I need
to compile the changed sqrtm code, not as a standalone.

What other mode is available for compiling oct-files since
errwarn.h is inbuilt in octave and cannot be accessed in the standalone mode
by sqrtm.

Thanks,

Mudit