hasinfNaN function

From: Terry Duell
Subject: hasinfNaN function
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 15:39:52 +1100

Hello All,
I am trying to work with some public domain matlab code, but fall foul of a missing function, 'hasinfNaN'. At first I assumed it was a standard matlab function, but references only turn up in a few sites that are unrelated to mathworks.
Has anyone seen this function, or aware of a description of it?
I am guessing that it checks for inf or NaN values in any matrix passed to it, but it may be more than that.

Cheres,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell