Image package installation problem

From: Spiros Savvas
Subject: Image package installation problem
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 16:45:44 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

I have a problem with the image package installation. I type on the command prompt the command:  pkg install image-2.4.1.tar.gz (I tried also with 2.4.0 version) but nothing happens even if i leave it to run for many hours. The package finally is not installed...

For your information, I have just completed successfully the installation of control and signal package with the same way.

As I need it asap, could you please help me with that issue?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Spiros