Re: Any experience using instrument-control package?

From: Lars Johansson
Subject: Re: Any experience using instrument-control package?
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 12:14:44 +0100

On 11/7/2015 5:28 PM, Juan Pablo Carbajal wrote:
On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 2:36 PM, Lars Johansson <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

In a few weeks I plan to look into the task of trying to read analogue
signals from a DATASCAN 7220 using the instrument-control package (on
ubuntu).  I have a working serial port through a standard usb-com interface.

http://www.measys.com/docs/DSCANUSR.pdf

Has anyone tried to do something similar? Any info/advice that might help me
to save some time is very much appreciated !!

/Lars

Serial port communication using the package
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1If8XOL73c

A very useful example :) ...

Thanks,

/Lars