Re: Octave doxygen

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Octave doxygen
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 09:53:52 -0400

On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 at 05:14:23 -0700, Manpreet Dhiman wrote:
> Thank you Mike, I will follow your links after minor experiments with
> doxygen.
>
> You said that some developers use script for doxygen documentation of .m
> files and I am also trying for this. I download Doxygenmatlab package from
> http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/25925-using-doxygen-with-matlab
> , which use m2cpp.pl script for documentation of .m files. And I tried to
> understand it But unable to get. Can you tell me What I have to do next
> after downloading the package. Just Guide me.

I said that I was able to do a search and see that some people are
trying to do this. I have no idea how. I also said that you would be on
your own if you want to try to get this working, I don't think anyone in
our community has used doxygen on m-files. To be clear, I can't offer
any more help.

Please do try to figure it out if it's something you are interested in
using.

Good luck,

--
mike