Re: Calling Octave package function from C++ code

From: Shamika Mohanan
Subject: Re: Calling Octave package function from C++ code
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 09:07:16 +0530

No. That did not work. It shows the error

error: feval: function 'pkg load control' not found

I added the line 'pkg load all' to /usr/share/octave/site/m/startup/octaverc. Now I'm able to call functions from packages.

Shamika

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 7:43 PM, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

--- address@hidden wrote:
> I'm calling Octave package function from c++ code-
>
> in = octave_value ('s');
> octave_value_list out =feval ("tf", in, 1);
>
> I get the following error-
>
> warning:the 'tf' function belongs to the control package from Octave Forgewhich you have installed but not loaded. To load the package, run 'pkgload control' from the Octave prompt.
> Please read <http://www.octave.org/missing.html> to learn how you can contribute missing functionality.
>
> error: feval: function 'tf' not found
>
> Is it possible to call Octave package functions from c++? Is there an equivalent for 'pkg load' that can be used in c++ code?
>
> Shamika

octave claims that the control package is not loaded.

Before calling tf function, can you try
feval("pkg  load control");

Tatsuro