Re: steady state finder! still works after 6 hours!

From: Leo07nard
Subject: Re: steady state finder! still works after 6 hours!
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 06:52:20 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks so much for the all answer!
I think maple gets a reasonable answer! Have you run exactly the same code I
had or you change something?
To find the solution I need to use symbolic toolbox that is not free in
Matlab either Maple! I moved to Octave because it is free! Is there any
solution to deal with it in octave?! or I have to move again to maple or pay
for matlab?!
thanks so much