Re: Symbolic package for Octave

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Symbolic package for Octave
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:37:14 -0400

assuming you're

On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 9:17 PM, Pervin, William <address@hidden> wrote:
I still have no idea of how to install packages. I have downloaded
4.0.0 and it works. I can't get anything "forge" working and have
not gotten any help yet. As I asked before, please give explicit
instructions as to a child. Thanks.

Dr. William J. Pervin

Professor Emeritus of Mathematics,
Electrical and Computer Engineering,
and Computer Science
University of Texas at Dallas

Did you not get any of our previous emails? If so, did any of those things work? Having gotten no response, I assumed you had gotten things working and moved on.

You can see the emails here:

http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/Symbolic-package-for-Octave-tt4670576.html#none

I'll follow up with another reply specific to your latest request, but please send me and the list a direct email so we can be sure you are getting these messages.

Nick Jankowski