Re: Agora Octave site broken?

From: Marius Schamschula
Subject: Re: Agora Octave site broken?
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 20:24:16 -0500

Terry,

On Jul 5, 2015, at 8:19 PM, Terry Duell <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello All,
Over the last day or so, if I go to the Agora web site, and select "Browse code submissions" instead of getting the expected web page I get a lot of what looks like code, preceded by "Operational error at /code".
Is this link broken, or do I have a problem at my end?

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell

I saw that this morning as well. The problem is at the server side:

could not connect to server: No such file or directory
	connections on Unix domain socket "/var/run/postgresql/.s.PGSQL.5432"?

There seems to be a problem with the postgresql server.

Marius
--
Marius Schamschula