Re: GNU Octave 3.8.2 builds for Windows - possible to find

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: GNU Octave 3.8.2 builds for Windows - possible to find
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 19:28:21 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
> To: Oliver Heimlich
> Cc: "tilek.aberra  "help-octave
> Date: 2015/6/19, Fri 17:02
> Subject: Re: GNU Octave 3.8.2 builds for Windows - possible to find

I have mirrored octave-3.8.2-5-installer.exe on my web site with its source.
http://www.tatsuromatsuoka.com/octave/Eng/Win/

I have made small change for Wiki
http://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows#Installers_for_Microsoft_Windows

Remove missing link.
Add 3.8.2 windows binary information.

Instruction to install octave-forge packages and some flaw information will be
added in near future.

Tatsuro