GNU Octave 3.8.2 builds for Windows - possible to find

From: Tilek Aberra
Subject: GNU Octave 3.8.2 builds for Windows - possible to find
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 00:56:50 +1000

Dear Octave Developers,

I was very kin to find the binaries / exe file of Octave 3.8.2 build for windows, as somehow whatever available now in octave forge is either for Ver 3.6.x earlierĀ  or Ver 4.0. I was particularly interested to get hold of ver 3,8.2 as I came to know another software (Coolprop) built on Ver 3.8.2 is the only that has been hassle free.

Alternatively, I appreciate if one can guide me how I can build one from ver 3.8.2 gun zip (linux version - which is easily available in octave forge) for 32 bit Windows 7.

Your help is much appreciated,

--
Tilek Aberra,