|Subject:||Re: Updating new functions saved on network drive|
|Date:||Fri, 5 Dec 2014 14:04:44 +0000|
When I create a new function or script at my network drive, I need to reboot
Octave before I can run it. How can I run it immediately?
1) create new file myScript.m at the mapped network drive x:\myOctaveFolder
x = 5
2) F5 --> error: 'myScript' undefined near line 1 column 1
4) clear all
5) ls --> myScript.m appears in the file list
6) F5 --> error: 'myScript' undefined near line 1 column 1
7) when I reboot Octave, the script will run without any issues.
NB - If I create scripts or functions directly at my local c-drive, it runs
The mapped x-drive relates to a shared folder of a Synology disk station. I
have had no other issues using the x-drive in any other software.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|