Critical error octave

From: Joke Sanders
Subject: Critical error octave
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:29:15 +0100

Hello

I've tried to install octave on my windows pc and I get an error every time I try to open it.
I've enclosed a picture of the error note.

It states: The settings file C:/Users/eigenaar/.config/octave/qt-settings does not exist and can not be created. Make sure you have read and write permissions to C:/Users/eigenaar/.config/octave Octave GUI must be closed now.

I really don't know what to do now, I've already tried to look into the file, but it is empty. And I don't really know what the error means. Can you maybe help me to solve this problem, so I can use octave?

Thank you!
Joke Sanders