Information about multiple windows in GUI

From: Monica Bollati
Subject: Information about multiple windows in GUI
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 15:22:34 +0100

Hello,

I’m writing to you because I need an information about Octave.

I need to know how can I create multiple windows in GUI or how to make Multiple GUIs work together. Basically I have a main menu window in which I need to select one option from where it should enter in to new window showing the results in it. Second window should have an option to go back to main window.  That is I need to know how to:

-          open another GUI in an existing GUI (by clicking a push button)

-          close another GUI in an existing GUI

-          pass data from one GUI to another GUI.

If this is possible how can I obtain it? Which codes are necessary?  Can you make me an example?

Thank you very much

Monica