Re: Octave on live CD

From: Michael Creel
Subject: Re: Octave on live CD
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 07:08:54 -0700 (PDT)

It's built using live-build. The script used to build it is attached - it
shows the packages that are included. Whatever is in the directory
econometricshome is put into /etc/skel. In my case, that includes my lecture
notes and example code for Octave. The live-build system is pretty easy to
use, and it's easy to maintain a configuration. I used to use it to build
PelicanHPC, which was much more complex than this image.

make_econometrics-v1.1
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666659/make_econometrics-v1.1>