Octave 3.8 MXE Build GUI issue

From: Mattias Larsson
Subject: Octave 3.8 MXE Build GUI issue
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 17:25:23 +0200

Hi, im a new user and have a problem with the text in the command window editor in Octave 3.8 MXE Build GUI. Its a graphical issue with the text and ive been searching around for several hours without a solution.

The other text windows in octave works perfect. I dont have any issue with the editor window its only the command window.

I appreciate the time and effort you spend on this software to make it free for us poor students :)

/mattias