Re: Fwd: ocatve3.8.1 crashing while saving plot

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Fwd: ocatve3.8.1 crashing while saving plot
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 19:59:39 +0900 (JST)

>Thanks,
>

>the problem is that i used
>>>view(angle, azimuth)     %so the figure has been freezed.
>

>regarding saving the graph i think the only way is to rotate the figure to get
>the desired view point and then save the 2d image as .eps file and then how to
>open these .eps files?

You should install ghostscript for windows and gsview.

ghostscript

http://www.ghostscript.com/download/gsdnld.html

gsview (postscript file (ps and eps viewer depends on ghostscript.))

http://pages.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/gsview/

Do not forget that set PATH environment variable to c:\gs\gs(version)\bin and
c:\gs\gs(version)\lib.
(I assume that you install ghostscript c:\gs.)

For PATH environment variable setting, please search by google with keywords
"PATH Windows XP".

After ghostscript is installed and PATH is set properly, you perhaps are able
to save plot in other format
like png, pdf.....

HTH

Tatsuro