Re: Fwd: ocatve3.8.1 crashing while saving plot

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Fwd: ocatve3.8.1 crashing while saving plot
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2014 19:13:31 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----

> From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
> To: Raghu Charan A "help-octave
> Date: 2014/7/3, Thu 18:51
> Subject: Re: Fwd: ocatve3.8.1 crashing while saving plot

I found that you are using windows XP at the top post in this thread.

Octave interacts with gnuplot via pipe.
The pipe feature is slower in windows XP than that in win 7 and 8.
It might be another origin that you cannot rotate 3d object using gnuplot
graphics toolkit.
(Perhaps it is only too slow.)

Tatsuro