Re: MPI package: Running MPI and examples in mpi package

From: bohumil
Subject: Re: MPI package: Running MPI and examples in mpi package
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 15:38:29 -0700 (PDT)

Yes I changed variables HOSTFILES and NUMBER_OF_MPI_NODES , thank you for
reaction.

But I can not still run parallel computation.

When I put in shell:
mpirun -np 3 octave -q --eval "pkg load mpi;MPI_Init;
COMM=MPI_Comm_Load('NEWORLD') node=MPI_Comm_rank(COMM); printf('hello from
%d\n', node); MPI_Finalize"

I got always just this:

/usr/local/bin/octave-cli-3.8.1: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/openmpi/lib/openmpi/mca_paffinity_linux.so: undefined symbol:
mca_base_param_reg_int
Primary job  terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code.. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.
attempting to save variables to 'octave-workspace'...
save to 'octave-workspace' complete
attempting to save variables to 'octave-workspace'...
save to 'octave-workspace' complete
mpirun detected that one or more processes exited with non-zero status, thus
causing
the job to be terminated. The first process to do so was:

  Process name: [[10909,1],0]
  Exit code:    127

Anyone could help, where is the problem?
I already reinstall octave and openmpi, but it did not work.
System specification is as in the my first post.

Thanks