Re: fsolve with lower and upper boundaries for solutions: lsqnonlin

From: Toshi
Subject: Re: fsolve with lower and upper boundaries for solutions: lsqnonlin
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 07:47:22 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Olaf,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

It is very nice for me to know there is a function nonlin_residmin.
But I cannot find its help file: "> help nonlin_residmin" returns an error
"not found".
Also, a test program using nonlin_residmin returns an error:
'nonlin_residmin' undefined near line xx culumn xx.
I installed Octave ver.3.6.4 to my windows-PC, but should I install anything
more ?

I appreciate to you very much in advance if you help me.

Toshi