Pre-compiled binaries for Windows

From: David
Subject: Pre-compiled binaries for Windows
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 13:55:35 -0400

Hi!

I've just downloaded the pre-compiled binary for Windows from Sourceforge, but it seems to be a little out-of-date (it's v3.6.4). Is anyone still maintaining the pre-compiled binary for Windows?

Also, it doesn't seem to interpret some keys properly (for example, backspace, some arrow keys, the escape key). I'm running it under Windows 7, 64-bit, although I don't think that makes any difference. Is there some command-line option I need to specify at start-up for the keyboard?

I'm hoping I won't have to compile it myself, just to save time, but if that's the only option, I can try that. Maybe the keyboard problem is fixed in the latest version.

Thanks.