Re: signal functions does not recognized by octave 3.6.1

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: signal functions does not recognized by octave 3.6.1
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 10:30:02 -0400

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 10:21 AM, shm <address@hidden> wrote:
I have installed Octave 3.6.1 along with its packages.  After installation i
checked the packages installed by 'pkg list' command and it confirms that
'signal 1.1.2 pkg' has also been installed among others but when i run a
simple example of 'sigmoid_train' function an error appears that
'sigmoid_train function is undefined'.  Can any body tell me what is the
problem?