How to plot two graphs with a textfile with a textdocument with two x tw

From: Conrad Kopernikus
Subject: How to plot two graphs with a textfile with a textdocument with two x two columns?
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:42:05 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Community,

with some physic experiments with picoscope I get a textfile (.txt) with two
columns. But I have to graphs. My textfile look a littlebit like that:

Channel A
Time     Value
(ms)    (mV)
3       6305
19      6178
34      6081
50      5905
66      5758
81      5641
97      5592
112     5573

Channel B
Time     Value
(ms)    (mV)
3       8864
19      8796
34      8786
50      8786
66      8816
81      8786
97      8786
112     8737

The columns are larger in reality. But how to plot that? I delete the text
and copy the columns for the first graph in a new text-file and the second
in a new text-file. I load both textfiles use the x1=(:,1) and get a plot
like: plot(x1,y1,x2,y2). That works. But is their a faster way to do that?
Can I just use one and same textfile ... but just say to octave it should
make to graphs instead of connecting them?

Please, I need help :-)

Greatful regards,
Conrad