Re: Octave 3.8.0 and PHP

From: eykiriku
Subject: Re: Octave 3.8.0 and PHP
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 07:03:13 -0800 (PST)

The problem is solved by putting all scripts into the same folder. And that's
acceptable.

Your commands were right as my old one is, the problem seemed to be that I
cannot execute scripts from different folders. That is, my virtual host
points to a folder, let's name it 'Doc'. Both scripts, the Octave's and the
PHP ones are inside 'Doc', but into two different folders. This is what
blocked all my calls to a specific octave script even when including the
complete paths.

Regarding the "gnuplot" thing: if I call Octave from PHP and the Octave
script loads first the gnuplot toolkit, and then there is e.g. plot([1:20])
command, nothing happens. No figure is shown onto the webpage. Do I have to
save the plots on Octave and then load them back in PHP or what's a fair way
to do it?